Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oneida Dotty Dish Set Review

This is the first Christmas my family is going to spend alone; it is just going to be me, my husband, and our kids. I have never hosted the festivities so I never had a need for special dinnerware. This year, I wanted dinnerware that I could dress up for the holidays, but still use throughout the year. First check out some of Oneida's holiday dishes that you can currently save up to 70% off of:
I love these candy cane glasses on sale for a set of 4 for $21.99 from $60.00! Such a good deal!
This set of 4 HoHoHo Salad Plates are on sale for $15.99!
For a more traditional look, you may like the set of 4 O'Tannenbaum Salad Plates on sale for $15.99.
For special silverware, I love this Act 1 stainless steel flatware. So classic and beautiful.
I had the opportunity to receive the Dotty 65 piece service set for 12. It is exactly what I had in mind to make our Christmas table special, but can still be used all year long. I plan on adding a holiday table cloth and chargers under the plates. The set came with twelve dinner plates, salad plates, bowls, mugs, saucers, a sugar bowl with a lid, a creamer, serving bowl, and a platter. This whole set is on sale for an incredible $59.99!!! I have never even seen a 12 place setting set and this is the perfect one, especially at such a good deal. I have already used and ran my dishes through the dishwasher several times. They still look brand new. They are also microwave safe and so durable. I even let my toddler use them. I am so excited to own this gorgeous set and look forward to holidays and daily use using these dishes for years.

BUY IT!
You can purchase the Oneida Dotty 65 piece service set for 12 for $59.99! Do not miss out on this incredible deal! This would be such a great Christmas gift!
We are not compensated for our reviews. We receive product(s) for free so we can provide our experience. These are our honest opinions. Your experience may vary.

2 comments:

  1. Love the set that you got to try, Megan! I would use it all year long. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll do a give away for this soon (and that I'll finally win something).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must appreciate your selection. The salad plates look very unique. Thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    couponboa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. We sure do like you.